Bonneval is located on the borders of the county of Savoie, near Vanoise National Park. In winter choose train transport when possible. You will avoid the worries of using snow equipment or checking on weather and traffic conditions. Free shuttles in the resort.
In Bonneval everything is just a flake’s throw away!
• A43 Grenoble-Chambéry-Turin, Modane exit
• N6 from Modane to Lanslebourg, then D902 to Bonneval-sur-Arc (Modane-Bonneval: 45 km).
• Road conditions Tel. +334 79 05 95 95
(04 instead of +334 within France)
• Modane TGV International Rail Station
Connections by bus
• From Modane: TRANSAVOIE BUSES
Tel. +33 820 320 368 (0 instead of +33 within France)